Purebred Wyandotte Cockerels Need homes ASAP

eponagirl

Songster
10 Years
Mar 10, 2009
Quiet Corner, CT
Do Not Bid...PM me if interested, would like them to go to homes, not freezer camp

I have 17 cockerels from a chick order I received this spring. Since I have 17 pullets/hens total, I have WAY too many males and they are starting to fight amongst themselves (mostly calm though), so I am hoping for good homes.

These boys are from Paul's Poultry and are about 19 weeks old. Black, Blue Laced Red, Black Laced Red and Columbian and maybe a Blue (I MIGHT keep that one though)

The Blacks look to be the best in type,etc. but I am no expert...they are all still maturing and so far all are really gorgeous and sweet.

I'm trying to get pic's up so you'll see and hopefully be tempted. I wish I could keep them all myself, but it's just too much to take on.

Pick up only, however, I could be willing to drive part way if needed (we are in Northeast CT).

PLEASE HELP FIND THEM HOMES
fl.gif

Oh! I just saw this. Not sure how I'd get any from CT to MD...but can you post pics of the BLRs? I would love to introduce new blood to my flock...

Where are you in CT? I'm 10 mins. from Providence. If it's not too far, I may snag one. Let me know!!!

Back
Top Bottom