Purely Poultry - feedback?

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by ArabiansR2Cool, Dec 12, 2008.

1. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

I was wondering if anyone has ever dealt with Purely Poultry? And feedback or comments welcome.

2. redoak

redoak Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2008
    Russia, NY
    I just noticed their ad on BYC today.

3. purelypoultry

purelypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    I am the owner of Purely Poultry. We provide great prices on over 200 types of poultry. We have chickens , bantams , ducks , geese, turkeys, guineas, peafowl, pheasants, ornamental pheasants, chukars and quail.

I have a live arrival and customer satisfaction guarantee.

Is there any questions I can answer?

4. digitS'

digitS' Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 12, 2007
    ID/WA border
    I just can't resist the opportunity to ask a question of someone who has California Greys and California Whites [​IMG]. And, I'm afraid this doesn't have much to do with the operation of your hatchery [​IMG].

Does it take a special strain of Leghorns to serve as dams for the California Whites?

What is the sex-link characteristic you are looking for with the California Whites so as to separate males from females?

I can see how the silver factor can be hidden in White Rocks. What I've not understood is how a White Leghorn can figure into a sex-link hybrid.

Sorry, I've hijacked this thread and could be asking about vaccinations, shipping, or somethings like that but you've got a very nice breed selection and the CA Greys and Whites have been intriguing me for a number of months now [​IMG].

Steve

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  5. purelypoultry

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    It does not take a special strain of leghorns for the Whites.

Regarding the sex link characteristic: That is proprietary information that we do not care to disclose.

6. purelypoultry

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by