Purely Poultry! Pleas post pics!!

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by BarredBuff, Dec 30, 2010.

1. BarredBuff

BarredBuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2009
    I was thinking about order from them. How were their birds? Were they large? Did they lay good? Did they brood?

Buff Orpingtons
    Black Australorps
    New Hampshires
    Barred Plymouth Rocks
    Black Wyandottes

2. purelypoultry

purelypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    Hi, I too am interested to see responses!

3. BarredBuff

BarredBuff Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 6, 2009
    Quote:You do have Black Wyandottes, right? I may have been dreaming on that one.......

4. wilmothfarms

wilmothfarms Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2010
    Cecilia Kentucky
    I dont have THOSE breeds from PP but I do have 4 20 week old Brahmas, they are pretty big so far, and VERY healthy. Friendly and love them so far, have done great with my flock of 31 when I introduced them. Wish I could help you on your breeds tho, I do have pics of some of what your wanting to get, but they wernt from PP...I had gotten them from Orshlens, a local farm, and TSC a year ago....I can tell ya that my Plymouth Barred Rock and Orpington are great layers, still even in the winter.

5. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    I thought they drop shipped?? I could be wrong.... [​IMG]

6. lcoode@yahoo.com

[email protected] New Egg

Dec 30, 2010
    Oak Grove, AL
    Well, I recently purchased 8 White Leghorns, 8 Buff Orphantons, and 5 Barred Rocks from Purely Poultry. I was very pleased with the chickens. I got them the day after they hatched, and the post office was calling me first thing in the morning to come pick them up.

All the baby chicks were alert and healthy when I got them. They are 6 weeks old now and I'm happy to report that they are all doing great. They are growing nice and big, have a hearty appetite, and they don't seem to fight much among themselves. They have most of there feathers already and I'm just very pleased with them. I would definately order from Purely Poultry again. [​IMG]

I have attached some pictures of them so you can see for yourself. I hope this helps you.

The first day we got them.
    [​IMG]

Barred Rock at 1 week old.
    [​IMG]

Buff Orphington at 1 week old.
    [​IMG]

Group pic at 1 week old.
    [​IMG]

Barred Rock at 1 month old.
    [​IMG]

Buff Orphington at 1 month old.
    [​IMG]

White Leghorn at 1 month old.
    [​IMG]

Buff Orphinton at 6 weeks old.
    [​IMG]

Barred Rocks at 6 weeks old.
    [​IMG]

Part of the flock at 6 weeks old.
    [​IMG]

Hope this helps you. [​IMG]

7. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:They do.

8. purelypoultry

purelypoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Fremont, Wisconsin
    We do have Black Wyandottes, the only hiccup with the Black Wyandottes is our breeder that has them requires a total order of 25 chicks. Thanks Wilmoth for Chiming in. We do drop ship, but that does not stop us from providing quality chicks at good prices. I am passionate about helping people with their poultry.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by