purelypoultry.com - good or bad?

ourlittleflock

Songster
10 Years
May 28, 2009
North Carolina
k - I am starting to plan for spring and was wondering if anyone has ordered any guineas from purelypoultry.com? If so any feedback would be appreciated

also I can't decide between powder blue or chocolate!!!! does anyone have these - personalities?
I am only wanting 5 or 6 - should I keep only 1 male and the rest females with this size flock? they will free range during the day and cooped up at night. I know I have to get 25 but I am splitting the order and selling some of my half...

pop.gif

From their website:

We'd like to visit your farm. Do you allow tours?

Purely Poultry is a sales office so there is not much to see.​

I ordered 2 dozen guineas from Purely Poultry, I had over a 50% hatch rate. of the dozen buff I ordered, only 2 hatched, the dozen pied I ordered all but one hatched...
They are packed well, but I would have liked them earlier, he say may, I didn't get them till June.

Another thing, Purely poultry gets their eggs from all over, as said in the previous post, Tyler just handles the transactions, he doesn't actually have all those birds and eggs, he subcontracts all orders out to his suppliers.

I would love to be able to have a farm of my own, unfortunately farms are expensive. I love poultry enough that I want to spend all day every day helping people with poultry. The fastest way for me to get a farm and hatchery is to utilize suppliers that are already hatching. Check out this article about the farm I would like to have, Danke Farms

I think you will find our guineas to be very good. I had many happy customers with our guineas this year.

Back
Top Bottom