Purina Duck Grower???? Need the Bag Number.

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by pirtykitty, Jan 7, 2010.

1. pirtykitty

pirtykitty Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 8, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    I called brazos feed this morning.. He said that someone was supposed to have called me..
    They don't have it on their list that they order from.. I need the number on the bag so they can track it down..

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  2. Sweetfolly

Sweetfolly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2009
    Kildare, Wisconsin
  3. Boggy Bottom Bantams

Boggy Bottom Bantams Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Hahira, GA
    If you have a Purina dealer near you, they can order any of their products for you. That's what I had to do. Most any dealer will not just carry it as it is a specialty feed, but if you ask they will gladly order it for you. Just tell them how many you want and how often.
    It's a great feed to use. I used it for decades with my ducks, that and their gambird and Mazuir feeds.

4. pirtykitty

Dec 8, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    Thank you for getting back with me.. I use the Mazuri waterfowl maintence but was going to switch to the layena cause girls are now 32 +weeks old.. found out can't use the layena cause stalnley can't have it.. was told the duck grower would be better cause stanley can eat it too... I called Brazos feed last week to see if they could get it and they haven't called me back yet..
    I got a recipe for homemade duck grower food until I can get it by the bag..
    will check out the link ya'll gave me..
    christine
    waco, texas

5. Duck_feeder

Duck_feeder Drowning in feathers!

Oct 22, 2009
    Chicago
    Coincidentally, we just bought a 50lbs bag of Purina Duck Grower today. The bag number is 8858.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  6. pirtykitty

Dec 8, 2008
    Waco, Texas
    Thank you !!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by