Purina Duck Grower???? Need the Bag Number.

pirtykitty

Songster
11 Years
Dec 8, 2008
Waco, Texas
I called brazos feed this morning.. He said that someone was supposed to have called me..
They don't have it on their list that they order from.. I need the number on the bag so they can track it down..

Last edited:
If you have a Purina dealer near you, they can order any of their products for you. That's what I had to do. Most any dealer will not just carry it as it is a specialty feed, but if you ask they will gladly order it for you. Just tell them how many you want and how often.
It's a great feed to use. I used it for decades with my ducks, that and their gambird and Mazuir feeds.

Thank you for getting back with me.. I use the Mazuri waterfowl maintence but was going to switch to the layena cause girls are now 32 +weeks old.. found out can't use the layena cause stalnley can't have it.. was told the duck grower would be better cause stanley can eat it too... I called Brazos feed last week to see if they could get it and they haven't called me back yet..
I got a recipe for homemade duck grower food until I can get it by the bag..
will check out the link ya'll gave me..
christine
waco, texas

Coincidentally, we just bought a 50lbs bag of Purina Duck Grower today. The bag number is 8858.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom