Purple bill

Deggy

In the Brooder
Jun 20, 2020
My duck Amelia has developed a purple bill i dont know when her bill turned purple might be 3-4 days after hatching ?, shes 15 days old when i posted this thread. Her beak is purple but its not dark purple and her feet is looking fine, she is active and shows no signs of weakness is it something that i should worry about ? Il include pics Amelia is the right duckling... You can see the difference of bill colour compared to Bob my male duck

Attachments

• 15927081909415304839355359949147.jpg
    15927081909415304839355359949147.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 13
Oh and i think i should mention that Amelia likes to sit down.. she's a lazy fluffball since she was 1 day old. Once she's full and have nothing to do she sits... Unlike Bob that loves to run around, could this be her heart or is it just her habit ?

Oh and i think i should mention that Amelia likes to sit down.. she's a lazy fluffball since she was 1 day old. Once she's full and have nothing to do she sits... Unlike Bob that loves to run around, could this be her heart or is it just her habit ?
It could be either or, I think that it would probably be her habit.

It could be either or, I think that it would probably be her habit.

Oh might be a white layer... I bought those two from a breeder and they said its a hybrid between peking and ??? I forgot the other one so yeah might be a white layer Thanks :D

Back
Top Bottom