Purple Peacock & Peahen For Sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FantailFarms, Jan 10, 2011.

1. FantailFarms

FantailFarms Out Of The Brooder

Jul 19, 2010
    Middlebury Indiana
    I have a Purple Male Peacock & Purple Peahen for sale. The male is 4 years old and the female is 3 years old. They are very healthy birds. Last season the female laid 6 eggs in total and 4 of the 6 hatched. Whoever wins the auction will have to come and pick the birds up as no one will ship this time of year due to they can not guarantee the safe arrival of any birds because of the cold weather. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 574-825-9181. Please ask for Cindy. Thanks for looking and good luck on bidding.

2. Attack Chicken

Attack Chicken [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG] Hu

Sep 25, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have to say beautiful bird!

3. FantailFarms

Jul 19, 2010
    Middlebury Indiana
    Thank you very much. He is one of my favorites. I have quite a few but I have to say he is one of the more beautiful birds that I have.

4. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

I sure wish I lived closer, I'd love to add them to my flock of purples!

5. FantailFarms

Jul 19, 2010
    Middlebury Indiana
    I just wish that I could find a good home for all of my birds. I know this time of year it is hard to find new homes for everyone of them but I have no choice. I wished that you lived closer to. How many purples do you have Mr Birdaholic?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by