Put the order in today

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Delilah1337, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Delilah1337

Delilah1337 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2011
    Spirit Lake, Idaho
    :wootIm getting my first incubator shortly and I am over the moon excited about it!![​IMG]
    I'll be starting my first batch of babies right after Christmas and I hope everything goes well. I'm starting out with the Brinsea Mini Advance, the reviews made this out to be one of the best for beginners. Wish me luck guys

2. I share your excitement! Nothing like taking the next step and going with an incubator. Oh and by the way...It's just the beginning [​IMG]

3. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Now you can join the rest of us hatch-a-holics. [​IMG]

4. Delilah1337

Sep 6, 2011
    Spirit Lake, Idaho
    Im going to start with a couple of fertilized eggs from some friends but after I get the incubator figured out more I m going to be ordering some eggs online. This is going to be quite the adventure and Im so happy to have you guys along for the ride

5. Schwartzfarmnc

Schwartzfarmnc Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2010
    West Jefferson
    Quote:Congrats!!!
    I'm right there with you, ordered min on Nov 26th and should be getting sometime next week! I want to be a hatch-a-holic [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  6. Delilah1337

Sep 6, 2011
    Spirit Lake, Idaho
    I promised my BF that its going straight under the tree and wont be opened until Christmas. Its going to be a hard promise to keep but once Christmas is over I will be on my way to lots of little fluffy butts [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by