Putting eggs in bator tomorrow!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by TGarcia, Jan 6, 2011.

1. TGarcia

TGarcia Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Texas
    [​IMG] Received my shipment of eggs from Little Ameraucana Mom this morning, and have them waiting to go in the incubator tomorrow. I ordered some lavender ameraucana bantams and some silkies from her. Got my temp and humidity levels steady and can't wait to get these babies in there. This isn't my first time incubating eggs, but it's been a while so I am really excited about it and will be a nervous wreck til hatch day!!! So send those good hatching vibes this way!!!! [​IMG]

Anyone else starting a new hatch tomorrow as well?

2. gavinandallison

gavinandallison Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2010
    Matthews, NC.
    Good luck, I am 6 days in to my first ever hatch, so know how excited you must be

3. BooBear

BooBear Chicken Cuddler

Oct 7, 2010
    Conroe, Texas
    [​IMG] awesome
    Happy [​IMG] hatching!

4. KC n KY

KC n KY Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2010
    Grayson, KY
    Happy Hatching [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I will be setting tommorow too! 8 BLR( I think [​IMG] ) and a few barnyard mixes [​IMG]

This is my 1st hatch, so I am kinda nervous [​IMG] Oh well I guess I'll just try and have fun with it [​IMG]

5. TGarcia

Mar 23, 2009
    Texas
    I remember my first hatch.....OMG I was up even in the middle of the night like checking on a new born baby!!! LOL It is exciting though. Especially when you candle and see that there is life in there. My kids were fascinated the first time they saw actual movement in the first eggs we incubated. Good luck to you and let me know how it's going for you!!!!

6. tuke

tuke Out Of The Brooder

Feb 19, 2010
    NE CT
    I just put a dozen white leghorns in yesterday to give my homemade bator a shakedown hatch. If all goes well some GLW's will be next in.[​IMG].

Happy hatching

Ed

7. TGarcia

Mar 23, 2009
    Texas
    Got all the eggs put in the bator this morning about 9:30 and so far so good, other than the fact I keep watching like a hawk for any fluctuations out of the ordinary. Gonna be a long 21 days if I keep that up.[​IMG]

[​IMG] Happy Hatching to all of you!!! Can't wait to hear how things are going for you all in the next week or two. I'm looking forward to when I can candle mine. That's always fun and exciting. Til then it's just the waiting game, and keeping fingers crossed that all goes well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by