pygmy baby bucks for sale-pics

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by justhatchin, Nov 22, 2008.

1. justhatchin

justhatchin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Galva, Kansas
    Hi! I have 4 pygmy boys for sale. We can still wether them and dehorn them but at this time are intact and horned. They are 1 month old, 1 set of triplets all male and 1 black from a set of twins. Dad is black like baby in pic. His mom is gray-brown.

I would like to have 10.00 each and would be willing to drive to meet you with in reason. Also I go to western Ks. once a month to see mom and would deliver that far. Susan
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    [​IMG] Why oh why are you so far away. I just love the little black guy, he is so handsome. Maybe Santa could deliver him. Prolly not. Hope you find good homes for them. Good luck.

3. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    I so can't wait until my Bonnie delivers. I am so ready for some babies.

Those are so adorable.

4. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Cuteness overload i swear!!!!! [​IMG]

5. justhatchin

justhatchin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 5, 2008
    Galva, Kansas
    Thanks everyone, I love them at this age.

I have always found homes, but generally have a girl to sell. Only one girl out of this batch and we are keeping her. [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. apbgv

apbgv Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Iowa
    Too cute, if Only I could disguise one as a dog:D

7. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    [​IMG] Did I read right? $10 each?

They are really cute...around here they'd sell for $50 to $100 each if they'd had all their shots and stuff...

Hope they all find great homes!

8. bossynbella

bossynbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 11, 2007
    Iowa
    I don't suppose there is any way you would be willing to come up to Iowa? We could meet you somewhere but I know there is no way DH would be willing to drive more then 2hrs.
    I wish I could I would take two of them, we just got a nanny and a weather and would like to have a buck and a weather to keep him company so that we could possibly breed in the future.

Well if you happen to be coming up to Iowa any time soon I would take two of them.
    We are way over in Eastern Iowa though. [​IMG]

Adorable babies
    Melissa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by