1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pygora/Cashgora Does

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by EHook518, Aug 13, 2013.

1. EHook518

EHook518 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2012
    Denver, CO
    I have two Pygora/Cashgora does that I need to re-home. They are just over a year old and have type B coats. They are located in Kiowa, CO. Very nice fiber producers. They are very timid around new people but once they trust you they are friendlier. They need to stay together, they are best friends. I need to find them a home by the end of the month.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. LeciaBee

LeciaBee Out Of The Brooder

Jul 4, 2013
    Pueblo, CO
    Oh my! If my vehicle wasn't in the shop, I'd come get those babies!

3. EHook518

May 23, 2012
    Denver, CO
    I could possibly deliver them.

4. launius

launius Out Of The Brooder

May 30, 2013
    Crossett, Arkansas
    I would totally take them but I'm in southeast Arkansas. :( Love them!

5. FrogEggs

FrogEggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2012
    So cute! If I had housing for them, I'd take them. I have always wanted goats (don't tell dh, lol).

And one of My EEs is named Luna! (not for "Moon"..... but for Luna Lovegood. My kids gave most of our chickens Harry Potter names).

6. Chick N Mama

Chick N Mama Out Of The Brooder

Mar 27, 2013
    N. Colorado
    I sent you a message.

7. lungewhipqueen

lungewhipqueen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 7, 2011
    Cleveland, MO
    They're lovely! If we could figure out how to get them to the Kansas/Missouri border, I'd take them in a heart beat. I have 8 does of various breeds that are permanent residents here. I waste A LOT of time outside with my goats and chickens just watching them. [​IMG] It's my preferred form of entertainment.

8. EHook518

May 23, 2012
    Denver, CO
    I managed to work something out with my mom to keep them. So for now I am happy to say they have a home!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by