Qυeѕтιon aвoυт нaтcнιng

chickenman526

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jan 15, 2013
North Alabama
I ĸnow нow тo ғιх тнe proвleм. Bυт I нave 41 eggѕ ιn вaтor ғor a weeĸ and тнey нave ѕтayed υp тo тeмp. Bυт laѕт laѕт nιgнт I added 41 мore eggѕ and тнe тeмp wιll noт coмe aвove 90 ғor тнe paѕт 12 нoυrѕ. And нυмιdιтy wenт тo 69. My qυeѕтιon ιѕ wιll all тнe eggѕ вe OK ιғ I ғιх тнe proвleм n neхт ғew нoυrѕ. Or ѕнoυld I тнrow тнeм all oυт? Do I need тo ѕтarт coυnтιng dayѕ ғroм laѕт nιgнт or тoday on тнe new eggѕ ѕιnce ιт waѕ only 90 тнe laѕт 12 нoυrѕ?

Fix the problem and candle in a few days to see if they quit. That's my best suggestion. It appears you have the space for all those eggs so no need to second guess it. Wait until day 10-14 and candle the eggs that have been incubating for a week now. That will let you know if that hatch is ruined and need to replace with new eggs or if all is well. No guessing needed only a few more days of waiting to know.

My guess is they are fine. Eggs are incredible and a short period of low temp will merely delay the hatch by half a day and lower hatch rate slightly.

Last edited:
Ok I was wondering like when you clean the bator out after a hatch. Should I be worried about breathing the air when I and cleaning it out?

Back
Top Bottom