Quackers and Bananas! Fuzzy Cuteness!!!

hollymh

*A Scrambled Egg*
15 Years
Feb 8, 2009
Texas
I am apprently always hungry when the ducks get named LOL, meet our newest addition Banana... Quackers is the biggin, he is a Runner and Banana is a Welsh Harlequin!

AWWW, they love each other!!! I was really nervous about putting them together, but Quakers was going crazy in the brooder so I put banana down and it was instant
love.gif
!!!

22622_banana_006e.jpg

Isn't it amazing how much they grow, Quakers is only a week old!!!

22622_banana_009e.jpg

22622_banana_004e.jpg

Awwww...Nanners is so cute!
big_smile.png

Integrating ducks of different ages is always interesting. When I put Bungie and Uno together, it was kind of iffy at first but now they are BFF. But Bungie and Uno are NOT cooperating when it comes to introducing my WH.

I keep trying to put my call babies with my Rouens...But it has yet to go well. Its getting better but not good thats for sure..lol I dont know why but I swear they think they can eat my call babies. Good luck and I hope things work out. You have some cute babies
smile.png

Bungie is a rouen and Uno is a buff/khaki mutt. There is only a few weeks difference in their age, but this is what they looked like when we started putting them together...

1002728s.jpg

Here they are last week
1002851.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
They're so pretty!!! I have some rouens due in two days so hopefully everyone will get along lol Quakers is huddling over bananas and acting very protective, I have never seen anything like it!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom