1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Quackerssssssssssssssssssss

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by lovesduckies, Sep 10, 2010.

1. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    is laying eggs again. i think she has 3. i hope it works this time. last time none hatched [​IMG] i am actually going to keep track this time. [​IMG]

2. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Congratulations

3. duckyfromoz

duckyfromoz Quackaholic

Jan 11, 2010
    Australia
    Are you serious!!!! OMG...she is sounding just like my Crumpet who has been laying for a year when she wasnt trying to sit. Best of luck this time- hope you get some hatching this time around.

4. lovesduckies

lovesduckies Bedroom Farm Inc.

Jan 11, 2010
    the ducky room
    thanks!!!!

ducky... i know i was going to text you, but i'm going to get in trouble hahaha. she is reminding me of your crumpet. remember my dad said he doesn't want her to go broody again cuz she's always gone.. lol.. well i told him we are going to let her or she might not stop. plus i feel bad. she wants to be a mommy!!! my poor baby. he owes a friend some ducks anyway so he said okayyyyyy. lol. awe my poor little girl. i hope she hatches some this time!!! we are going to keep tack of days this time too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by