Quad of Exchequer Leghorns SOLD

These are still young girls, so their eggs have been here and there, and would be considered medium sized right now. The eggs I hatched most of them from were large sized. Their eggs won't be the massive size of a production white leghorn, but the ones I've gotten so far have been nice. Once these short days pass I think they'll really pick up.

The reason I decided to find a good home for these birds is because I had the opportunity to taken on 2 new breeds, which were from two excellent breeder's stock. I just couldn't say no.. they were breeds I had been wanting for some time and wasn't in a rush to get because I wanted the best of what I could find. The exchequers were a fairly new breed I had added to my farm, so I decided to let these go and stick with what I had previously as well as what I was getting in new. It was through no fault of their own such as a mean roo or being not good examples of the breed, it was just a choice of what I wanted to keep here
smile.png
The roos are well behaved and they are all from an excellent breeder of this variety.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

I can not come up with a way to get them here...otherwise I would be all over it.

Maybe you should keep them until January and ship me a BIG bunch of eggs
big_smile.png

I wish you luck...someone is going to get a wonderful deal!

Back
Top Bottom