Quail are hatching!**PICS**

SamG347

Songster
12 Years
Mar 4, 2007
PA
So far 1 chick in brooder.....1 egg pipped....and lots of eggs rocking. Eggs due tomorrow and yesterday so everyone seems to be just a tad late...but my temps were a degree low early in incubation so that is probably why.
Will update with total and pics once all are hatched!

**UPDATE** 3 chicks in brooder 10 or more eggs pipped. The last pic shows the 8 Manchurian Cortunix eggs that arent due until April 8th.
Enjoy

Last edited:

Mrs MIA

Chick Magnet
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
Quote:

Please, please, please post pic!!! Me wanna see!!! I have eggs coming (soon I hope!) and I wanna see!!!

PS... I DO want to get coturnix eggs from you when you have some available this summer... hubby can't say no on that one...

Last edited:

SamG347

Songster
12 Years
Mar 4, 2007
PA
PS... I DO want to get coturnix eggs from you when you have some available this summer... hubby can't say no on that one...

Sounds good! I will let you know when I have eggs. I will have Regular Brown jumbos and Golden jumbos in the same pen. Should be beautiful birds. The chicks are REALLY social compared to wild quail and they are really colorful.
Will post pics soon!

AK-Bird-brain

I gots Duckies!
12 Years
May 7, 2007
Sterling, Alaska
Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

OK, how about.... Where are you going to put them? Both coops are full, garage is full, dining room is full! Woman we need to talk.

Mrs MIA

Chick Magnet
11 Years
Mar 3, 2008
OK... hubby's gone... I REALLY do want eggs from you this summer.
I had to clarify that to him... I did say SUMMER.

SamG347

Songster
12 Years
Mar 4, 2007
PA
LOL.....2 more hatched this morning. So that means...

6 eggs due thurs.....3 hatched
17 eggs due today....0 hatched yet!

Looking forward to hopefully some hatching action all day and probably tomorrow too. Will post lots of pics soon.

SamG347

Songster
12 Years
Mar 4, 2007
PA
Hope you all enjoy the pics...will be sure to add more once they are ALL done!

Top Bottom