Quail Belgian D'Anver Rooster- 12 weeks old- Oregon

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Chickens in the Grove, Dec 14, 2010.

1. Chickens in the Grove

Chickens in the Grove Out Of The Brooder

Aug 29, 2010
    Oregon
    Born September 20, so he's 12 weeks old, now. I just have chickens for the eggs, I don't show them, so I couldn't tell you if he fits the breed standard or not, but he seems to be a pretty fine looking bird. He even has the rose comb like he's supposed to. We have another Belgian rooster with a single comb and much darker feathers, so I'm assuming that this guy is of much better quality!

I'd prefer pick-up because I've never personally shipped a chicken before, but, if you're really interested, I can figure out how to ship him to you.

[​IMG][​IMG]

He's the Belgian in the bottom right of each picture. Our other Belgian roo is behind him in the first one and, you can't tell so much from this photo, but his feathers aren't as bright as this guy's. This roo is much more orange and his tail feathers are a brighter green.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

If you have any other questions, just let me know! I'd be happy to answer anything and take some better pictures if you're interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by