Quail books

DaKid

Songster
11 Years
Aug 31, 2008
Berkley , Ma.
Hi Ya'll
I’m looking it to expanding more reading material ….. Basically on Quail , all about raising , breeding and keeping them , I’m looking to get a few good books to expand my knowledge on keeping /raising and breeding Quail, I have look up on the internet for some infor. But would like to also have some good books about them.
Can anyone tell me the names of few good books to buy and maybe where .

Thanks Alan

Alan, I bought a pretty good book off ebay a while back called Quail,Their Breeding & Management by Robbins. I just looked, and there are some new and used ones of this book offered up on Amazon and one on ebay. I think there's some other books on quail there too right now. Seems like you can find about anything that is available there and affordable price.

Last edited:
PetersonD
Alan, I bought a pretty good book off ebay a while back called Quail,Their Breeding & Management by Robbins. I just looked, and there are some new and used ones of this book offered up on Amazon and one on ebay. I think there's some other books on quail there too right now. Seems like you can find about anything that is available there and affordable price.

Thanks Peterson
I ended up ordering a few books from Amazon today

Thanks
Alan​

Back
Top Bottom