1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Quail cages/pens...plans?

Discussion in 'Quail' started by Pokes79, Oct 1, 2009.

1. Pokes79

Pokes79 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2009
    I have been looking for some instruction on building a pen that is sectioned off for about four coturnix quail in each pen and has a few sections.
    Anyone have some plans/instructions?

2. JJMR794

JJMR794 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Pokes I Have A Nice Plan Up On My Byc Page Take A Look And See If That Will Get What You Need...

3. KittyKelly

KittyKelly Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2009
    Central KY
    Quote:I think you should upload some pics with your instructions. Everybody loves pictures and they will be more likely to read it. Other then that its Great! [​IMG]

.....I was wondering why you use all caps....Maybe you should try switching the resolution on your computer screen so everything appears larger. Just a suggestion [​IMG]

4. chunkydunk

chunkydunk Out Of The Brooder

Sep 15, 2009
    Hodges SC
    I can build it like that but I dont know about plans. I could probably talk you through it if you have the right wire and equipment

5. chicken_angler

chicken_angler Coop Constructist

Jun 23, 2008
    a house
    Quote:For some reason, I cant see your pictures on your page. I am interested in seeing pics of your quail ocndo if you could post them on here. Thanks!

6. Kullas

Kullas Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2009
    Ellijay Ga.
    no plans here but here is a pic i need to update the pic with the lights waterers and feeders
    [​IMG]

7. JJMR794

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Quote:I think you should upload some pics with your instructions. Everybody loves pictures and they will be more likely to read it. Other then that its Great! [​IMG]

.....I was wondering why you use all caps....Maybe you should try switching the resolution on your computer screen so everything appears larger. Just a suggestion [​IMG]

HA HA===PIX THEY ARE THERE, BUT FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON DO NOT SHOW UP ON THAT PAGE---EVER! AS FAR AS SCREEN RESOLUTION--- NAH THIS WORKS FINE THANX!

8. JJMR794

Mar 2, 2009
    BROOKSVILLE FL
    Quote:For some reason, I cant see your pictures on your page. I am interested in seeing pics of your quail ocndo if you could post them on here. Thanks!

CODY I CANT GET ANY PIC TO POST TO THIS CONFOUNDED SITE-- I HAVE TRIED TIL I WAS READY TO TAKE A HAMMER TO MY COMPUTER. IF YA LIKE PM ME WITH YOUR EMAIL AND I CAN SHIP SOME TO YA THAT WAY!

9. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
  10. Pokes79

Pokes79 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2009
    Thanks. This helps alot!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by