QUAIL due this weekend....

SamG347

Songster
12 Years
Mar 4, 2007
PA
Well I have around 50 quail eggs up in the bator due to hatch this weekend. Seems this has been the JYNXED hatch. I have had 3 eggs go bad and crack in bator......and then last night POWER OUTTAGE for 4 hours. Hopefully they will be okay however. Lots of the eggs are my own....and others are my future breeding stock for my JUMBO BLACK project.
I will be sure to post lots of pics!
big_smile.png

Sending LOTS!! of hatching vibes
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

They should be fine..

When your eggs were hatching in my bator.. the night before the power went out for 2 1/2 hours the temp went down to 80 for the whole 2 1/2 hours and all the chicks hatch great
smile.png
so yours should be fine

Can't wait for pics!! and can't wait for thoughs JUMBO Blacks!!
jumpy.gif

I too am Sending LOTS!! of hatching vibes
fl.gif

I have 5 quail eggs in the bator hoping all 5 will hatch so my lonely single one will have some friends.

Hahaha PC....50 eggs...hmmm wonder how many you are getting in the mail next week...cough cough
lol.png
Yep most these birds will go to sale and freezer...some are going into breeding project!
big_smile.png

heres a newbie sendin the hatching vibes your way as well!!! I inquired about getting some eggies from ya but you were booked, I'm getting eggs in from another source but can't wait to buy from you soon!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom