1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Quail egg cartons?

Discussion in 'Quail' started by drewskimac, Mar 7, 2016.

1. drewskimac

drewskimac Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2014
    Siloam Springs, AR
    Hello All! Now I know this has been asked a lot of times before. However, time changes so I'm seeking current info =)

Where is the cheapest place for me to purchase quail egg cartons ? Just to clarify, I do not want flats - I want cartons (preferably clear plastic) so I can stick a label on it and the eggs will have an attractive appearance when I'm selling them.

2. Twoandhelp

Twoandhelp Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  3. drewskimac

drewskimac Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2014
    Siloam Springs, AR
    Thanks for that! I'd love to hear others as well.

4. UncleFrank

UncleFrank Out Of The Brooder

Oct 22, 2014
    eBay has them at competitive prices.

5. Em Ty

Em Ty Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 3, 2013
    St. Clements, ON
    I've been looking and I'm thinking of taking a flyer on these:

http://www.alibaba.com/product-deta...158256284.html?spm=a2700.7724857.29.76.9HeFtb

It'll be a while before I do but, depending on shipping cost, there may be no better way to gamble [​IMG]

Please don't take this as a recommendation, and do your own due diligence, but it's a minimum 500 order at 7 cents each. Let me know if you do give it a try and how it went. I'll do the same if I give them a try.

6. JetCat

JetCat Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2015
    Southeast Alabama
    James Marie Farms has decent prices if you contact him direct, i got some from him on a sale he had a few weeks back $47 shipped for a 300 pack case of 24ct clear plastic.

7. mwtrees

mwtrees Out Of The Brooder

May 17, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by