Quail egg cups or racks.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by brooster, Jan 5, 2008.

1. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    I am looking for quail egg cups for a LG turner, or quail egg racks for a hova-bator Turner. If you have any that you dont use or are done using let me know. Thank You! [​IMG]

2. leecey411

leecey411 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2007
  3. brooster

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    I didnt want to buy them from a supplier, i thought if someone had some that they didnt use i could get them cheaper.

4. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    I have the yellow quail racks, don't think I will probably ever use them. This is just for the racks, though, not the turner itself. I see they are advertised for about $20, how about $10 for the racks plus actual shipping? Or maybe you have something to trade??

Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  5. brooster

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    I can get them new at strombergs for $15.25 including shipping. Are all the little end pieces on, i know those can break easy. If you wanted to trade, all i have is the eggs and birds on my site. www.freewebs.com/littleredcoop

6. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    I have never used them, they came with my turner setup. I'm sure they aren't broken, maybe a little dusty, but not broken. I don't know what they will cost to ship.

7. brooster

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2008
  8. Matt A NC

Matt A NC Overrun With Chickens

Feb 22, 2007
    Morganton, NC
    I have the quail cups for the Little Giant turner. These are new. $12 flat for 48 twin cups + 2 extra. Those will hold 96 quail eggs. Price already includes shipping.

paypal email is: [email protected]

Matt
    Morganton, NC

9. brooster

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    I really wanted to get the hova-bator ones, because the turner is going in a hova, and the LG is a tight fit. I am going to see if i can get them from ksacres, and if i dont i will contact you. [​IMG]

10. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    I think it will just cost a couple dollars to ship, I just have to find something to ship them in. I'll go the same as what he would sell them for $12 flat fee, I'll pay the shipping. Seems fair for something I'm not using anyways. You can paypal me [email protected] and pm me your address.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by