Quail Feed in Toronto? (ie. turkey or game?)

catcrazy37

Songster
6 Years
Jul 4, 2014
I know a few people in Toronto have quail, but I can't find a good source for livestock or game bird feed anywhere in Toronto. Anyone know where I could source some? Ideally I'd want the chick starter and breeder feed as well as the grower.

Found so far:
Nobleton Feed, Nobleton - 28% Turkey Starter
North York Farmers, Newmarket - Game Bird Feed, unsure of protein%
Davis Feed and Farm, Caledon - Turkey Feed
McCaron Feeds and Needs, Caledon- ?
Neighbour's Country Depot, Alliston - Turkey Grower
Wright's Feeds, Blackstock - Turkey Feed (few details)

Last edited:
I would look at a local feed store near you. You must have a livestock or farm store near you. Even a farm sometimes sells quail feed.
The closest thing I can find in Toronto is a bird feeder store. It's really disappointing.

Depending on what end of Toronto, if you're willing to make a bit of a trip, theres a little feed store in Newmarket that's fantastic about sourcing, can't remember the name for the life of me but it's not a TSC or big box store but they might be able to help you out.

Depending on what end of Toronto, if you're willing to make a bit of a trip, theres a little feed store in Newmarket that's fantastic about sourcing, can't remember the name for the life of me but it's not a TSC or big box store but they might be able to help you out.
There’s one in Nobleton and a few others as well

I found one called North York Farmers?

Back
Top Bottom