āž” Quail Hatch AlongšŸ„š

Only quail tho right? You dont wanna kno how many chickens ive hatched or how many phesants he has. ive found the chickens sweet spot in my temps... the quail last time popped too i could hardly tear myself away! So that would bump my numbers like another 50 lol and so many dates, i like small clutches but Mr Robby keeps filling my incubator and some people u cant say no to:confused:
I was just kidding but yeah, just quail...I'm just checking the fertility before I ship some to @Texas Kiki

stupid storms and crazy weather!!! benjamin button was injured this morning in the netting. he hasnā€™t regained use of one leg but seems to be eating, drinking, and cuddling with his pheasant buddies just fine. I lost 3 more quail to the overcrowded shed brooder overnight but hubby set up my extra cage today and I moved largest quail and MM pheasants out there to split numbers. Had another 2 homegrowns hatch while I was at the office and moved them to the brooder about 6 when I had another first happen.....one of the eggs was rotten and exploded!! 1 of the other 3 was trying to hatch and the other 2 were pipped!!! so I set them on the top in other bator while I cleaned out the rotten egg and watching until I can get hatcher warmed back up and move them back!! hopefully they will continue to hatch ok......little albino runt seems to be eating so Iā€™m hopeful he isnā€™t blind.

To my knowledge it is not illegal to ship within the state. I do wonder if you have gotten the permit necessary to have those quail since they are not Coturnix.
I have not even looked up to see if I need a permit yet.

It clearly says "propagation or sale", propagation means raising them. It also lists them all as wild. I recommend that you call in for clarification.

It also appears to be just one license to cover all game birds.
I will call in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom