Quail Manitoba

Artur

Hatching
5 Years
Nov 18, 2014
Hello. Sorry for disturbance I cause. If it possible ,please answer to my some questions ,connected with quail business in Manitoba.
1. Are quotes necessary for quail business?
2. How much is food for quail (1kg wheat, 1 kg fish powder )? . The market price for 1 quail?
3. Are quail has demand in market ?
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
What disturbance? Everyone's welcome to come here to ask questions! You should post about your plans and ask all your questions in the Quail section here:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/48/quail

I'm afraid I cannot answer anything you asked! I'm a chicken person :) Enjoy the site and best of luck with your venture!

Hi :welcome

Glad you joined the flock. Hope you find all the answers to your questions in the quail section. They are lovely little birds I have hatched and raised them before. But not as a business just as a hobby. Wishing you the very best of luck in the future :frow

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Quail need to be on some sort of Gamebird food for good health. Something with 24% to 28% protein. As for the market price of your birds, you will need to figure that out in your area. Every area is different depending on demand.

Definitely stop by our quail section for more quail talk. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
We're glad to have you.

Sorry, I don't know much about quail. Definitely check out the quail link. Two Crows also tends to have excellent advice!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

I don't know much about quail, either. However, I'm sure members in the Quail section of the forums would love to help you out!

Welcome to BYC! Glad you decided to join our flock. I'm a chicken person and don't know much about quail (never had any), but they sure are cute little birds. Definitely post on our quail link that sumi left you with and take advantage of our quail expert there. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting answers to your quail questions.

Back
Top Bottom