Turner Trays for the Nurture Right 360r - Button Quail, Coturnix Quail, Mini Bantam, Bantam, Chicken, Goose, Jumbo Duck, Turkey, & Peafowl

NahAsh_411

In the Brooder
Sep 5, 2021
Natalie with Electric Iris: 3D Printing here! I wanted ya'll to be the first folks to find out about my holiday special!

From now until the end of the year, all turner trays for the Nurture Right 360 are buy one, get one 50% off! FREE SHIPPING!! This includes trays for the following: button quail, Coturnix Quail, mini bantam, bantam, a replacement chicken tray, goose, and one tray that works with jumbo duck, turkey, and peafowl eggs!

You can choose two trays, including two of the same kind.

I have sold over 400 of these trays. I offer a 100% money back guarantee.

These turner trays make great gifts for on there way to becoming self-sufficient!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1093214823/any-two-turner-trays-compatible-with-the

@Kiki please link your quail HAL thread for anyone using nurtureright 360 or other bators she prints for!!!!
Thank you! I'm a stay at home mom 3d printing to save up for a Disney trip before my son goes to Kindergarten next year. I plan on added Quail to our suburban micro homestead in the spring!

Back
Top Bottom