quail with finches and parakeets?

Discussion in 'Quail' started by pheasant24, Jun 10, 2011.

1. pheasant24

pheasant24 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    Kalamazoo, MI
    What's the best kind of quail to put with finches and parakeets?
    Any others besides buttons? or if anyone has buttons for sale in MI...I can find anyone...

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  2. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    You can have coturnix in with them as well.

3. Whitehouse Quail

Whitehouse Quail Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    Michigan
    Quote:I'm in Jackson, but I don't have any buttons available at the moment. I have oodles and oodles of Coturnix, though. [​IMG] (I may end up getting more buttons, but not in the near future. )Good luck!

4. Stellar

Stellar The Quail Lady

Feb 6, 2010
    Tampa Bay
    Quote:I'm in Jackson, but I don't have any buttons available at the moment. I have oodles and oodles of Coturnix, though. [​IMG] (I may end up getting more buttons, but not in the near future. )Good luck!

Andrew, if you need buttons you know where to shout [​IMG]

5. Whitehouse Quail

Jul 1, 2009
    Michigan

Andrew, if you need buttons you know where to shout [​IMG]

I may be shouting at you very quickly.... I might be getting a button urge, I can't tell. It's that or more bobs.... I'll have to reflect deeply on this matter. [​IMG]

pheasant24, if you are looking for eggs, go to Alex (thequaillady). you won't be disappointed! (Or buy eggs from her and have me incubate them... I can do that for you also.)

6. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Andrew, if you need buttons you know where to shout [​IMG]

I may be shouting at you very quickly.... I might be getting a button urge, I can't tell. It's that or more bobs.... I'll have to reflect deeply on this matter. [​IMG]

pheasant24, if you are looking for eggs, go to Alex (thequaillady). you won't be disappointed! (Or buy eggs from her and have me incubate them... I can do that for you also.)

lol get them both haha [​IMG] more quail on deck!

7. Whitehouse Quail

Jul 1, 2009
    Michigan
    Quote:I may be shouting at you very quickly.... I might be getting a button urge, I can't tell. It's that or more bobs.... I'll have to reflect deeply on this matter. [​IMG]

lol get them both haha [​IMG] more quail on deck!

Kid, did I ever reply to your post? I remember thinking I did but couldn't find it again, so it makes me think I didn't, but I don't want to send a duplicate and feel dumb later...

8. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:lol get them both haha [​IMG] more quail on deck!

Kid, did I ever reply to your post? I remember thinking I did but couldn't find it again, so it makes me think I didn't, but I don't want to send a duplicate and feel dumb later...

the one with the different colors? lol

9. pheasant24

pheasant24 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    Kalamazoo, MI
    anyway....haha! [​IMG] so i can put coturix? can i put them with buttons?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by