quail

Discussion in 'Quail' started by kyzerc, Mar 23, 2016.

1. kyzerc

kyzerc Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2015
    this is probally the wrong forum. any one close to Pensacola? I need to get rid of all my birds,as I am too sick to care for them.

2. cmobley

cmobley Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2015
    saraland alabama
    Im in mobile. What type quail do you have

3. 2chicksagain

2chicksagain Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2013
    Northern California
    NOOOOO!!!! I thought you just posted that you could take care of them and were hatching more??? [​IMG][​IMG]

4. kyzerc

kyzerc Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2015
    My grand son has been running the incubators.Ive only got up about 3 times in last year and gotten dressed.I didn't know if I was going to make it.I spent most of year in hospital.When I was home,no one would help me,but I am better and may last a while.I was tired of them with no help,and being so sick.Heart failure,multiheart attacks,2 surgerysi usually came only for 3 days and had to call ambulance again. the hospital messed me up,and now I need 2 more surgerys.I would like to find some one close to trade or sell to.I have chuckars and a+m,s.Hatched out about 50 some a+m,s today.I could hatch over 300 at a time if I could get rid of them.I have about 40 or 50 chuckars in gennis with turner and more eggs can I can use.You can take top off to get chicks out and not lose temperture or humdinty[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. 2chicksagain

2chicksagain Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2013
    Northern California
    sorry i live in CA not near FL if i was i would take them in.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by