quail

kyzerc

Chirping
Nov 7, 2015
this is probally the wrong forum. any one close to Pensacola? I need to get rid of all my birds,as I am too sick to care for them.

NOOOOO!!!! I thought you just posted that you could take care of them and were hatching more???
barnie.gif
hit.gif

My grand son has been running the incubators.Ive only got up about 3 times in last year and gotten dressed.I didn't know if I was going to make it.I spent most of year in hospital.When I was home,no one would help me,but I am better and may last a while.I was tired of them with no help,and being so sick.Heart failure,multiheart attacks,2 surgerysi usually came only for 3 days and had to call ambulance again. the hospital messed me up,and now I need 2 more surgerys.I would like to find some one close to trade or sell to.I have chuckars and a+m,s.Hatched out about 50 some a+m,s today.I could hatch over 300 at a time if I could get rid of them.I have about 40 or 50 chuckars in gennis with turner and more eggs can I can use.You can take top off to get chicks out and not lose temperture or humdinty

Back
Top Bottom