Quaker helps "Teach Cockatoo"

Discussion in 'Caged Birds - Finches, Canaries, Cockatiels, Parro' started by PaigeHgibson, Apr 16, 2011.

1. PaigeHgibson

PaigeHgibson Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 2, 2011
    VIRGINIA
    My 8 year old Bare eyed Too Sunshine has always been silly and stubborn about stepping up he will try and change the subject by scratching his head and whispering " you tickle"

Well i sunshine dn't feel like stepping up , so i said " step up " and he looked at me and laughed ! , so i said it one more time and my quaker flew off his cage onto my shoulder and yelled "STEP UP SUNSHINE "

Sunshine stepped up LOL , poor guy having Sammie yell at him ! but i will say he did enjoy his bath in the sink [​IMG]

2. TGarcia

TGarcia Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Texas
    lol...that is cute!!!! I have a blue quaker and he is a non stop talker from the time he gets up!!!! So it's not surprising that he wanted to put his 2 cents in since he seen something he KNEW how to do and wanted to help you out with your cockatoo!! lol.

I'm adopting an amazon tomorrow and Im sure Ziggy will have him saying all kinds of things within a few months time!!!! Some of which I hope the amazon DOESN"T pick up on!!! lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by