Quality Bantam Auracana Breeders?

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by gabbyscritters, Oct 27, 2010.

1. gabbyscritters

gabbyscritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    fredonia, wi
    My daughter would love to have some Auracanas. We used to have bantam EE's and would like to find a quailty breeder of Auracana's. We are considering heading down to the Ohio Nationals. Do you know any good quality bantam Auracana breeders that will be there.

2. Illia

Illia Crazy for Colors

Oct 19, 2009
    Forks, WA
    Ann Charles, she also has her website skyblueegg.com [​IMG]

3. cashdl

cashdl Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2008
    Willits
    If you sign up at the Araucana Club of America website you can log on to their forum and their is a thread talking about the Ohio Nationals and those who will be going.

Lanae

4. gabbyscritters

gabbyscritters Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    fredonia, wi
    I will look into both. I had already bookmarked the Skyblueegg website, she looked to have some very nice birds. Being new to showing and not having any connections makes it harder to find quality birds. Trying to avoid getting someone elses culls.

5. cashdl

cashdl Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2008
    Willits
    You will always get someone elses culls in my opinion. They can still be great birds but not what they want for their breeding or showing program. Araucana are difficult to get with all the traits that make them show quality. Ann Charles has nice birds and she just had an auction for bantam chicks. Email her, she may have more available. On the club website there are several bantam breeders.

Lanae

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by