Quality Barred Wyandotte Cockerel

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HarmonyOaks, Oct 24, 2010.

1. HarmonyOaks

HarmonyOaks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2010
    Calaveras County
    Offering one of my best Barred Wyandotte Cockerels kept as a hold-backs. This guy is 5 months old (May hatch), is absolutely huge, has yet to start to crow, and still has quite a bit of filling-out to do. Purchased from Pauls Poultry as a day-old chick. I had thought to work on Barred Wyandottes as a project, but decided I needed those coops and runs to work with my Silver Pencilleds. He is too good for Freezer Camp, so I am making him available here. Will ship or I can deliver to the Reno show next month. PM or email any questions. Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Ugh I hate shipping costs, I would love to have him though. I have a friend that has one from PP too and I hope to get him when she is done with him.

3. HarmonyOaks

HarmonyOaks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2010
    Calaveras County
    Well, it is a bit far to drive to come pick him up RareRoo [​IMG] ...but thank you for the compliment, "JB" aka Jailbird, is going to be one of the biggest birds I have grown. His chest is dropping and filling in real nice. The one you get from your friend should do the same as these birds came from the same line. Wish you the best!

4. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Quote:Thats what I am hoping, hopefully she and I can work on breeding Barred Wyandottes. She got a big assortment from him in an order that someone had canceled, and he was with the assortment, she is going to breed him to Blacks and Blues. She also got some Silver Pecileds, is that where yours came from too ? And she ordered an adult pair of SLs and that roo looks awesome too so I see what you mean by the size of the grown birds, hatchery junk wyandottes dont hold a candle to them.

Anyway Hope someone gets him.......... and brings him to me..lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by