Quality breed stock Heritage Turkey poults

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by Marty1876, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Marty1876

Marty1876 Hi Everyone!

I'm looking to purchase some turkey poults. I'm looking for Chocolates but would also be interested in other APA recognized rare heritage breeds. The birds must be able to breed true. I'm trying to locate breeder quality birds not hatchery stock. Hatchlings are preferred but I'm open to young birds. I am working on establishing my reputation so NPIP is preferred at this point. If you have what I am looking for please PM me with details including Location, Breed, and pricing. All birds will be going to a wonderful historic house. They will help spread the knowledge of the breeds as well as being viewed by mature guests

Price is 100% negotiable, lets talk!

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  2. Bantie7Chick

Bantie7Chick New Egg

Jan 3, 2012
    Right now I have 4 heritage Lilac turkey polts. They have started to feather and have been raised to this point by a bantie hen. Growing well. I also have some eggs in an incubator...my first time trying to use one...so I don't know how many will hatch. The hen is still laying and has 7 eggs in her nest. I bought these birds from a breeder and they are coming on a year old.

If you are interested send me a message and we can talk. I live in Central IL.

3. Marty1876

Marty1876 Hi Everyone!

[​IMG] I'm interested. PMd you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by