Quality Malaysian Serama Trio, Pumpkin Cockerel Dark Partridge Pullets

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Josiah Woodfield, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Josiah Woodfield

Josiah Woodfield Out Of The Brooder

May 24, 2011
    Chestertown, MD
    Cockerel will finish a small to mid C class. From original Schexnayder bloodlines, this bird is very nice quality and was bred by Sam Traten. Will get better as he continues to mature, he's just 4-5 months now.

One of the pullets is excellent in quality, the other is pet quality due to a long back. They are full sisters, non-related to cock bird in photos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. RedRoosterFarm

RedRoosterFarm **LOVE MY SERAMAS**

Mar 25, 2010
    Eatonville, Washington
    Josiah, You have beautiful birds! I love the chocolate I got from you best, She is so sweet. I also got the the serama handbook at Stevenson a few weeks ago and the info is great! Thanks!

3. Josiah Woodfield

Josiah Woodfield Out Of The Brooder

May 24, 2011
    Chestertown, MD
    Glad you enjoyed your birds!

Anyhow, I closed this listing because I finally figured out how to get pictures in the main gallery part of the listing, check out current listings as I will be adding more every week until I've cleaned out all my non color program birds before winter. I'm keeping a wheaten trio, white cock with 4 brown hens, and my cuckoo program, everything else is getting listed.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by