Quality Mille Fleur Belgian D'Anver Males (Off the Market, Sorry)/ N.GA

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by speckledhen, Mar 14, 2013.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Not Culls! Free to a good home. Chance to get some good blood for your breeding program!

Sam and Spike is a 23 week old mille fleur Belgian D'anver cockerels who is already showing great promise. Both have big chests already, very broad backed, nice tail carriage and comb, good mille color. They are full brothers, sired by a porcelain rooster over a mille fleur hen who is 1/2 porcelain herself, so will throw porcelains for you if bred to the proper hens.

This is a great opportunity for someone to get quality D'Anvers in a color not available at any hatchery in the country! Absolutely not culls!

I've just had a house fire, so this is not the best time for me to be keeping extra birds so that is the reason for the rehoming.

Pickup only at my home in Fannin County, GA. I will not ship!

****I reserve the right to refuse to sell/rehome my birds to anyone for any reason I deem appropriate. Do not claim this bird unless you have an adequate coop and pen for him****

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  2. mrwoodboat

mrwoodboat Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2012
    they are beautiful. Sure wish I was closer- I am in Cola SC so a bit far...

3. speckledhen

Thanks. Someone else in SC has said they are interested in coming to get Sam tomorrow so seems at least one may be spoken for. Just waiting for the confirmation this morning. [​IMG]

ETA: One of the cockerels is spoken for and will be gone by tomorrow, barring complications, so one is available and their sire is for sale on the other ad.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013
  4. speckledhen

Sam has gone to a new home. Thanks, Lauren!

Spike is still available, though.

ETA: Spike is still available and needs a new home. His daddy doesn't appreciate him mating the hens, lol.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2013
  5. I live in Ga and am interested in the lighter of the three roosters. I would like to get a hen ,Lavender if possible. Please write me privately. Ed

6. speckledhen

Message sent, Ed. Thanks for your interest.

Just to clarify-the porcelain pictured above with Spike and Sam is their sister, who is spoken for already.[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2013
  7. speckledhen

Wanted to clarify that Spike is still available for rehoming. He's turning out to be a really great looking rooster..

In case someone is not aware, D'Anvers are excellent fliers, therefore, you must have a covered pen so they become hawk bait. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  8. speckledhen

Adding new photo of Spike, who has filled out a great deal at 23 weeks old.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  9. Clarks4ofus

Clarks4ofus Out Of The Brooder

Apr 11, 2013
    Hayesville, NC
    How far away from Hayesville, NC are you? I'm new to the area. I know where Blairsville is.

10. speckledhen

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by