quality phoenix FLOCK for sale, (SOLD).. spokane, wa

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fdnick, Oct 14, 2007.

1. fdnick

fdnick Master Chicken Hoarder

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    We have a flock of Phoenix for sale, we bought too many Standard Cochin chicks this year and need the room for them :O) Flock consists of 2 year roo, yearling roo and 11 hens.. right now we are getting about 1 dozen eggs a week (all young stock), most of the eggs we have been hatching out (also have several hatched chicks we can throw in) colors are Silver, blonde mahoganey blue, birchen, white, golden and bbrs, all come from show stock from a breeder in Deer Park (napalongtails).. $150 for all pick up only in Spokane, wa.. Also have a couple Pet Quality Serama Roos for free [​IMG]
    Thanks..
    Denna

Last edited: Oct 16, 2007
  2. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Aw!!!!! Fdnick, do you have to sell them? I'd love to have some phoenix but I'm afraid dad will say NO to another coop until Christmas. Plus I don't think I could pay $150.00 for them. DANG!!!DANG!!!!DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. fdnick

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    Shipping would kill you!! HAHAHA
    I am still getting lots of eggs if you want some soon..[​IMG]
    Denna

4. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I'd love to have some eggs out of your silvers, I'll talk to my cousin to see if I can use her incubator for awhile until I get mine. I can only have a few cause I don't have room for a bunch. Can I see pics of your other colors?(and your silvers.)

5. fdnick

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    I will get some photos in the morning and get them posted [​IMG]
    Denna

6. Napalongtail

Napalongtail Longtail Longtimer

Jan 31, 2007
    NE Washington
    [​IMG] Hmmmm....

7. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Okey doke!! My cous (her mom) said I could borrow her incubator so I'm good. I'd still like to see the parents to decide which ones I want eggs from. I hate you have to sell your phoenixes.

8. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    I'm sorry you have to get rid of your phoenix. Napalongtails have such beautiful birds. I only had 1 of her phoniex eggs to hatch due to the postal services and it's a beautiful silver rooster! I'm hoping to get some more from her sometime because they are such beautiful birds.

jackie

9. fdnick

Aug 22, 2007
    Spokane, Wa.
    These are gorgeous birds.. we had plans to put up a new barn this fall but are getting "flack" from the county about permits and such, so my now chicken coop needs to go to the 60+ chicks in my basement.. HAHAHA so the Phoenix have to go to make room.. at some point when the new barn is up we will get some more from Napalongtails.. and you are right she has incredible stock [​IMG]
    Denna

10. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Hi fdnick, I talked to my cousin and she said I could use her bator for a while. So when you post pics of your birds I'll go ahead and choose what I want. What are you going to charge or are you? Do you want any eggs from my birds some time? We could swap or if your not charging anything then we could still swap.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by