QUALITY Silkie eggs - MD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peachick, Oct 23, 2007.

1. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    I just posted an auction on eggbid for some silkie eggs. http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1193256964
    I hate throwing them away, so thought I'd make them available..... Im done hatching for the year. Photos of my silkies are on my Personal Page here, as well as my web site.

Also available - PICK UP ONLY - are 7 sweet silkie chicks ( photo at the bottom of the auction).
    they are about 2 weeks old, 3 blue, 3 black and one splash.

Photo below is one of my black hens (she came from Melanie @ Fluff N Stuff)

[​IMG]

2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Can you tell the sex of the chicks ?I am in Maryland and am intrested in 1 silkie pullet (dont care about color).

Henry

3. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Henry, the chicks are only 2 weeks old. Nope sorry, I cant sex them. But if you only want ONE hen, I have some older chicks that I could sell.... they are 3-4 months old.

4. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

Peachick your silkies are beautiful! [​IMG]
    Are all your silkies put out together, or would it be possible to do an auction with no black silkie eggs?

5. peachick

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    Hi Kanchi Thanks Im really proud of my silkies.... Most of them came from Melanie and jenn on this list. Its getting cool so I dont know how much longer they will lay. I have the auction for blue black and splash eggs on eggbid, and will probably run one more since they are still laying.

6. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Hi Peachick! I actually just sent you an e-mail! I am interested in your silkies and eggs if you still have any available. [​IMG] Have a great day!
    God bless,
    Tracey

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by