Quality Silkie Hatching eggs 12+ Blue/ Black/Splash & Partridge

FrenchToast

"Draft Apple Ridge" a Bit from Heaven
12 Years
Jan 10, 2010
UP North WI
First of all, sorry the avatar here is shows white but this auction is only for BBS and partridge silkies.
Up for Sale is 12 Quality Silkie hatching eggs.
Included in this auction are 8+ Blue/Black/ Splash Silkie hatching eggs and 4+ Partridge silkie hatching eggs.
Partridge (partridge roo over 1 partridge hen and 1 buff hen)
The BBS are from 3 different pens.
These are very nice birds.
The photos speak for themselves.

They are from very good bloodlines. I can't say they are show quality because I do not show my birds but you won't be disappointed. They are awesome birds.

I will ship these out in Wednesdays mail provided payment is made before 2pm CST on Wednesday the 16th.
Shipping cost will be actual cost of Priority Mail.

PayPal only please.

Due to variations in incubators and hatching practices I cannot guarantee your hatch rate and of course I have no control over the Postal service and cannot guarantee that they won't scramble them. Not responsible for lost or misdirected shipment. If you would like to insure your package it will cost an additional $1.75. But on this end I know my small town postal service handles my eggs with kid gloves. Due to the cold WI weather I line the packing box with 3/4" sheets of styrofoam to protect the eggs.

All of my colors are penned seperate.

My laptop is in for repairs and I can't upload any new pictures of the chicks I've hatched but I've attached the parents of most of the chicks you would be hatching from.

If you are the winning bidder. Please EMAIL me with YOUR ZIP CODE, PAYPAL EMAIL address so I can calculate your postage and bill you thru paypal right away to get these in the mail on Wednesday.
Sorry my inbox is always getting full so emailing me is best.

Thanks Much and Happy Hatching !!!

46870_img_2120.jpg

46870_2160fournewblacksilkiesjpg.jpg

46870_2099newpartridgeroojpg.jpg

46870_2086blueroocaptainsplashhenclairejpg.jpg

One baby picture I had uploaded !!
46870_january0120112amthelmalouisesnoman.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
No I am not NPIP certified at this time. I am going to take the class in April when it is offered.
Right now I have 9 BBS eggs and 4 partridge. I just threw the partridge in because I don't have enough for their own auction. If someone didn't want them I wouldn't need to send them.

Thanks

Sandi

Back
Top Bottom