Quality Silkies in Blue, Black and Buff In Alabama

jimnjay

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Bryant Alabama
I am having serious back problems and I am forced to reduce the numbers around here.

I have a trio of Buff Silkies available and several Blue Silkie hens. I am asking $ 12.00 each for quick sale. There are 6 Blue and Black chicks as well. These are $ 5.00 each. My entire flock is looking a bit on the shabby side right not just prior to molt. Photos on my Website show them at their best. These are quality Silkies that have been producing awesome chicks for me this spring.

I live near Chattanooga TN on the TN/GA/AL state line.

It is to hot to ship from my location now so it will be pickup only

Sorry to hear that Jaynie. Hope you feel better soon.
hugs.gif

I live in Mobile, I would love to come pick u your babies, it is too hot to ship, and I am having a really hard time finding any nice Silkies locally for me and my daughter. I would love to see pics of who you have left and I am also interested in the chicks as well. Thanks:)

Quote:
Pidgey, she is , I am going to guesstimate, about 6 hours from Dothan... She's is right up in the tip top extreme right hand corner of Alabama. Bordering Tennessee & Georgia. Hope that helps.

I am so excited that you have some blue silkies for sale!!! I have a friend that is coming down close to you tomorrow....please PM me ASAP. I would love some of your birds. After the loss of our hens, my roosters really need some company.

wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Thanks everyone for your well wishes and interest in my birds. I have arranged to have them picked up by Cheri next week.

I wish I could help everyone out who is looking for birds. I know what it is like to loose your entire flock so I feel for those that have contacted me for replacement birds. Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom