Quality Wyandottes for Barred Project Available

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by HarmonyOaks, Aug 31, 2010.

1. HarmonyOaks

HarmonyOaks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2010
    Calaveras County
    Although not a recognized color, these are some outstanding individuals which I got as chicks from a respected Wyandotte breeder. I decided to go with Silver Penciled as my "project" so I am making these available to someone who may be working on a barred project. Color range from light/pale (lavender) blue to dark blue/black. Correct combs and good structure and size for age. Looks like I will have several pullets and cockerels in these color ranges. Current ages are 4-6 months. Wyandottes are a wonderful heritage breed, and these birds are fairly docile even though they have been free-roaming all summer. I can easily round them up in the evening and getting them into their roost. Can deliver locally or at Paso Robles or Reno shows. Willing to ship providing weather is good on both ends and buyer agrees to pay actual shipping and box fees plus $20 to partially cover my gas to Sacramento or Stockton (the closest USPS hubs to me.) Believe I have eight available, three dark and five light.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  2. IroquoisEgg

IroquoisEgg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 30, 2010
    Fair Oaks, CA
    I live in the Sacramento area, can you post some pics or send to my email?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by