1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Quarter Horse needs a home

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by horsefeathers09, Mar 9, 2009.

1. horsefeathers09

horsefeathers09 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 1, 2009
    Phoenix, Arizona
    I have an 18 year old barrel horse that needs a good home. She runs a solid 18 time, quiet at the gate, and she's never taken a lame step. She's been a rodeo pick up horse, been hunted off, been in the mountains, street, you name it she's been there. I need to cut back on spending, my husband has had a pay cut at work due to the economy, and my hours are half of what they were. If you can offer her a good home please respond, any $ offer will be considered to the RIGHT person. This is a fantastic horse for the novice barrel racer, she will teach you.

2. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Dangit! I wish you weren't so far! I've been longing for another good barrel horse. I miss racing sooo much! I used to just enter into the little little local game shows, but I had so much fun. My other horse was never that great, but she was good enough to beat some of the other contenders!

I hope you find her a wonderful home!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by