Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally caught up but I still haven’t figured out what my role in the kingdom is yet or which kingdom I am a part of... 🤔

Maybe I’ll just take my animals and go find a nice field or meadow or something and steal some horses (are horses a thing yet?) and live peacefully in my own area outside kingdom boundaries. 🤔

Maybe I’ll steal some dogs too.

Anyone who wants to join me is welcome. 😂🤣🥰
Come to the guts side. I'll give your dogs as many guts as they want.
Or... y'know... we could "practice" with scalpels, should you refuse my offer... you bring your own... the dogs'll get some guts either way....
Okay, wow, that was violent.

Nooooo join mee you know you're a nutter at heart!!
True!! But I’m not an island person!!! I hate beaches and salt water. I much prefer mountains and lakes/ponds and streams, meadows, forests, etc. :love if anybody’s kingdom can provide me with that, I will move there!!

True!! But I’m not an island person!!! I hate beaches and salt water. I much prefer mountains and lakes/ponds and streams, meadows, forests, etc. :love if anybody’s kingdom can provide me with that, I will move there!!
I can give you a nice little mossy grove. It's got a cute little pond, too, and beautiful trees.
And remember -- refusal = scalpels.

Come to the guts side. I'll give your dogs as many guts as they want.
Or... y'know... we could "practice" with scalpels, should you refuse my offer... you bring your own... the dogs'll get some guts either way....
Okay, wow, that was violent.
Oh gosh!!! You almost had me at giving the dogs guts cause, ya know, raw feeding’s expensive AF and free guts!? 🥰 but then ya went and scared me soooo.... uhhhh.... no thanks ??? *runs for the hills!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom