Just J party. GAME OVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
True!! But I’m not an island person!!! I hate beaches and salt water. I much prefer mountains and lakes/ponds and streams, meadows, forests, etc. :love if anybody’s kingdom can provide me with that, I will move there!!
You can attack from the inside then. I'll stay at the island so I can plan and gather forces
Once I take over we'll have the whole kingdom

Did he write books or something? Maybe I’ll have to read them. On my thing it was this guy doing all these “magic” tricks and murders and stuff but turns out he wasn’t a meta (super powers) like the rest. Just had nano tech built into his body.
Ummm... Just a few. Stuff like 2001: A Space Odyssey, Rendezvous with Rama, Childhood's End...
https://www.bookseriesinorder.com/arthur-c-clarke/

True!! But I’m not an island person!!! I hate beaches and salt water. I much prefer mountains and lakes/ponds and streams, meadows, forests, etc. :love if anybody’s kingdom can provide me with that, I will move there!!
Me and Overo are country you know what are kingdom is gonna be like. No beaches here. Why do you think I'm sending the nutters to the only island around?
You can have all your heart desires here. All I ask is while youre enjoying you woodland wonderland is to watch for and report any gathering of a skunk army you may observe.

You can attack from the inside then. I'll stay at the island so I can plan and gather forces
Once I take over we'll have the whole kingdom
I’m not good at attacking!! I’m too nice for that 😂🤣 I would feel bad about betraying the kingdom. I would take a terrible spy lol we need someone else for that part. I’ll just wait with the horses outside the kingdom and wait for word. 😂🤣

Ahhh!! Nooo!! Save me! Does anybody have a horse!? Keeks!? Mroo!? Overo!? HELP!!!
There is no escape.
... Nah, I won't gut you. I'm sure that a few weeks in the nice little grove will change your mind. You can keep your dogs, too.
I'm a very accommodating, forgiving, queen. 😇 I was just chasing you because I thought that you'd be happy here. Really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom