Queen Highdramaneeds is at it again.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by debilorrah, Dec 2, 2010.

1. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

This gal I work with has more drama in her life than anyone I have ever met before. Now, her 18 year old daughter had a baby the other night and apparently her heart stopped I am never sure how much I believe). Today, she is told her daughter has an arthymia and her heart rate can't get below 200 and needs open heart surgery. WHAT? Has anyone ever heard of anything like that before?

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    When I hear of a person age 18 having a baby, I just want to cry. Doesn't anybody believe in contraception anymore???

End of rant.

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:She is only following in her mothers and sisters footsteps.

4. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009
    Quote:I don't know about "open heart surgery" .. but arhythmias are electrical, I believe. They can sometimes be fixed with an ablation .. or sometimes they need an implant (similar to a pacemaker) .. neither of these procedures is an "open heart surgery" .. they are outpatient procedures .. usually done in the Cardiac Cath Lab.

Unusual, but not unheard of, in someone her age...

5. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007

So sad. And I'm sad that you have such a loser drama queen type in your office. You need cool people to work with !

6. texasgal

texasgal Brood with an Attitude

Apr 18, 2009

So sad. And I'm sad that you have such a loser drama queen type in your office. You need cool people to work with !

Salt and Light ... sometimes they are put in our paths for a reason .. [​IMG]

7. Orchid

Orchid Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    North Central MN
    Quote:Lots of people - WAY too many people - think darling little Jane or Dick would never do anything so naughty and will surely wait until marriage, so they make the use of highly effective contraception very difficult for their children. Condoms are great for preventing STD's, but not as effective for contraception compared to some of the other products on the market.

8. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:So Debi can give them a good swift kick?

9. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Quote:In this case, the ignorance of contraception in general went back a few generations. Oh well.

10. Orchid

Orchid Chillin' With My Peeps

May 10, 2010
    North Central MN
    Quote:In this case, the ignorance of contraception in general went back a few generations. Oh well.

Surprises do happen (I have one that's almost 11 years old now) but shouldn't happen that many times. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by