QUEENSLAND!! Australia unfortunately my ducks need a new home! :(

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Shannonlnorris, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Shannonlnorris

Shannonlnorris Out Of The Brooder

Feb 23, 2016
    Hello!

I have 2 beautiful 11 week old Pekin female ducks. Unfortunately our neighbours have complained to the council and we are needing to get rid of them! My heart breaks as I hate seeing people getting rid of their animals but unfortunately I have no other option due to being in a bulit up area and they like to have a chat.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a beautiful home for them located in Queensland with a large pond (prefferably Gold Coast so I am able to visit) they are very well behaved and love affection as they have been hand raised! They have 2 amazing little personalities already and love cuddles! I would love them to go to someone who will be able to give them the love and affection they deserve. They get along very well with other animals (dogs & chickens) if anyone knows of a loving family please let me know!

Thank you in advance, please no hate as if it wasn't for my neighbours I would never even consider getting rid them as they are my babies!

2. The Pinto Pony

The Pinto Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2014
    Indiana
    I don't know if you have gotten rid of them all ready but try Edgar's mission. Tell them your problem and they should take them :). But thats if Lancefield isn't too far for you!

3. Ghibli

Ghibli Out Of The Brooder

Mar 22, 2016
    Gold Coast, Australia
    Hi! I'm on the Gold coast and have been looking into getting 2 more female ducks. We don't have a large pond yet, it still has to be dug, but we're working on that. Don't have a lot of land but it's enough. I would love to have cuddly ducks, I usually sit out and spend at least an hour a day with our current three, I am happy to give plenty of affection. If there's anything you want to know or if you want pictures I'm happy to post some :)

Edit: Woops I got excited and didn't look at the date, you've probably gotten rid of them already huh?

Last edited: May 15, 2016

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by