Question about a nasal growth trying to remove it was like a yellow tube coming with it. Any ideas. I can get a closer pic I don't wanna kill him.

Ronny ray

Hatching
May 15, 2021
We
IMG_20210507_175809806.jpg

Yeah you're going to need to get a closer picture. I don't know what you mean by a nasal growth with a tube coming with it. Almost sounds like solidified stringy pus. Also, what is the yellow thing on his leg? Is that related or...?

Yeah you're going to need to get a closer picture. I don't know what you mean by a nasal growth with a tube coming with it. Almost sounds like solidified stringy pus. Also, what is the yellow thing on his leg? Is that related or...?
It's a tie. People with multiple males use them sometimes to prevent fighting while not caging them

If you expand it you can maybe see. He eats well and works the ground when I attempted to just pull it off.thats what I thought was pus but was round and I had maybe 1/4 inch out when he started letting me know it was hurting . It looked like I would pull his whole nasal cavity out.. I checked chicken a long time for crd by cutting off there air and look for bubbles in there eyes. This am stumped on this. May have to call Tony at USDA and ask him.... Any input would be great. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom