Ok, so after taking my vets advice, and putting Bella on a round of Aureomycin, he is still not 100% better. He has slightly more energy, and his sinuses are no longer swollen (they swelled up for about a day a week ago) and is not running around fluffed up all the time. But he's still sneezing and is not totally himself. He used to be the type of drake that would charge you and bite your toes, and was never afraid of human contact. He loved getting rubbed. Now he won't come all the way up to me anymore. He will run up but then shy back, which is NOT him. So I decided I was done worrying and located an excellent avian vet here in KC. She told me upper respiratory infections can be difficult to get rid of, so she recommended Baytril. She said before she had me haul him down there, and spend the office visit fee, she gave me the appropriate dosage for ducks, and told me to pass it along to my vet and see if he would just fill the script for me. No go, he wants an office call fee to do it, and my position is I would rather just pay the good avian vet. Sooooo, my dilemma is as follows: Avian vet can't get me in until Wed. and I wish I could start the Baytril sooner. I have heard that there are places you can just purchase the Baytril yourself. Is that true? have any of you found a place other than a vets, where you could buy that? Or should I just wait until Wed?