1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Question about birds!

Discussion in 'Caged Birds - Finches, Canaries, Cockatiels, Parro' started by princewahaj, Jan 26, 2014.

1. princewahaj

princewahaj Out Of The Brooder

Aug 17, 2012
    Hello Seniors,

First, I apologies for the off-topic because i know that the forum is related only to chickens! but please if someone knows the answer of my question, please post here! I will be thankful to you!

Question:

My question is about Parrots! Talking Parrots, I don't know what i should call in English but i can translate it as "Mountain Parrot", this kind of parrot can learn to speak, so, i want to buy his kids, but the problem is that, i don't know how to identify that if they are really the kids of Mountain Parrot or not!

Now, My question: I want to know, how to identify these kids? Can i buy them from online markets? If yes, then please let me know the address?

Best Regards,
    PrinceWahaj

2. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    hi, there are places on here for other birds including parrots. if you go to top of you page to forum and slide down you will see all the different animals and birds. they will need to know where you are located and can you put a picture of the bird on here or at least the size and colors? i cant help you with it but under the right forum im sure someone will. good luck to you.[​IMG]

3. princewahaj

Aug 17, 2012
    Hey Friend,

Thank you for your reply, i was unaware of parrots section. Can someone please move this thread to Parrots section? Any Moderator? or someone else from staff?

4. Eggcessive

Eggcessive Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Apr 3, 2011
    southern Ohio
  5. princewahaj

Aug 17, 2012
    Hey Eggcessive,

Thank you for posting the link!

I hope that now, someone will come and help me out!

Waiting for senior's reply about my question!

Best Regards,
    PrinceWahaj

6. granny hatchet

granny hatchet Tastes like chicken Premium Member

Sep 26, 2013
    madison Indiana
    you need to go to the site eggsessive gave you and post again, posts can not be moved once they are posted.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by