Yesterday I bought some DE from the feed store. I haven't put it out yet because the lady at the feed store said it was not food grade, but it is given to horses to eat for a dewormer. I'm not sure if I should take it back. We put seven on our flock last night to kill the mites. I have time to wait on new DE if I need to order a different kind. Any suggestions? Thanks!