Question about feeding chicks AND ducklings....

Jennn27

Songster
Mar 9, 2015
Marshall, TX
I've been doing a lot of reading about what to feed ducklings and chicks. I have 8 chicks and 3 ducklings together in the same pen and they are doing great, but I have been reading that you are supposed to give growing ducks brewers yeast. If I mix brewers yeast into the feed that I feed to both chicks and ducklings, will it harm the chicks?? I haven't bought any yet...heck, I can't even FIND it. lol Just want to make sure before I do that it won't harm my chicks. Thanks!
big_smile.png

I've been doing a lot of reading about what to feed ducklings and chicks. I have 8 chicks and 3 ducklings together in the same pen and they are doing great, but I have been reading that you are supposed to give growing ducks brewers yeast. If I mix brewers yeast into the feed that I feed to both chicks and ducklings, will it harm the chicks?? I haven't bought any yet...heck, I can't even FIND it. lol Just want to make sure before I do that it won't harm my chicks. Thanks!
big_smile.png

I know lots of people (including myself) who feed brewers yeast to their chickens and chicks with out any issues. It certainly won't hurt them. Hope this helps.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom