Question about GQF and ordering

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, May 3, 2008.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    Did anyone order from GQF lately and how long is it been taking before you have your bator in hand? I ordered it a week ago and when I called yesterday they told me it had JUST been shipped that day. She tells me 10 days before delivery to my home...is everyone finding that to be true...or does it reach you sooner then they say?

2. lilshadow

lilshadow Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 8, 2008
    Milaca, MN
    I ordered mine on the 12th of april, and didn't get it until the other day. I called, and it is because they are backed up with orders. They were very polite. I am very pleased with mine even though it isn't plugged in. I am waiting on the quail eggs that come with it.

3. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I ordered mine on the 12th of april, and didn't get it until the other day.

UGH!! Do you know how long it took once they actually sent it? They told me mine had been sent out. Oh gosh I hope it doesn't take that long!​

4. Homegroanacres

Homegroanacres Chillin w/the Ice in my Glass

Apr 10, 2008
    Salem, Oregon
    I ordered mine the 30th from GQF, it will be here by Tuesday
    or Wednesday the 6th or 7th. Free shipping, but I pay for three day
    on UPS.

John

5. chickenhawk59

chickenhawk59 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 12, 2008
    Opelika Alabama
    I ordered mine on april 25 and i haven't received mine and i live in alabama and its coming from Savanah Georgia, maybe soon i hope so...

6. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I am so sorry. The mad rush for a 1588 seriously has them back logged. When I ordered mine way back when they each came within a few days of ordering.

Please also note GQF is a family type business. They have set hours and don't do weekends. They are in the slow south down in Savannah and don't get too worked up about things and they keep their first come first served policy.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by